Here’s a great snack that is easy to make, healthy and delicious…
- 2 cans chickpeas (also known as garbanzo beans)
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
1. Open the cans of chickpeas and place them in a colander. Rinse under cold water.
2. Place the chick peas on a jelly roll pan and pat dry with paper towels.
3. Add the olive oil, and spices and stir to combine.
4. Place in an oven preheated to 275 degrees and cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
5. Stir this about every 20 minutes or so. If you want to test if they are done, the chick pea
Courtesy of redtri.com