This good ‘ole comfort food recipe is sure to warm up the boat and crew on a chilly night…
5 C Elbow Macaroni
2 C Cheddar Cheese*
1 C Parmesan Cheese*
2 C Mozzarella Cheese*
1-2 T Smoked Paprika
2-3 cans Evaporated Milk
*You can never have too much cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large pot of boiling, salted water cook the pasta to al dente.
3. Cool and drain the macaroni in a colander.
4. In a lightly greased Baking dish, 12 inches long, 10 inches wide, 4 inches deep, layer the macaroni, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and sprinkle the smoked paprika. Repeat the layering using any remaining cheese and paprika for the top, then pour the evaporated milk evenly over the top.
5. Cover with lightly greased foil for 45 minutes, then remove the foil and cook until golden brown on top.
Courtesy of redtri.com