We made this one on Tuesday night and it was as delicious is it made the boat smell!
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 12 to 24 oz fresh spinach
- 3 cups cooked, diced chicken
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 to 1/2 cups pesto sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spay 13×9-inch casserole or lasagna pan with nonstick cooking spray (we used a small pan to fit in our Force 10 oven and halved the recipe). Partially cook lasagna noodles according to directions on package.
3. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir onions and garlic. Add spinach; cook and stir about 5 minutes. Add chicken and stir about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In a large bowl, mix together ricotta cheese, egg, pesto and parmesan cheese until thoroughly blended. Add chicken and spinach mixture to bowl and stir.
5. Spread 2 tablespoons pesto in bottom of pan.
6. Layer 4 lasagna noodles, slightly overlapping. Top with on third of spinach ricotta mixture and one third of mozzarella. Repeat layers twice.
7. Bake about 35 to 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Courtesy of cookingwithwillinghands.wordpress.com