For the first time ever, Waggoner Cruising Guide is inviting a small group of boats to cruise in company from Anacortes, WA to Ketchikan, AK. They’ll plan the routes, worry about the weather, and arrange for unforgettable experiences.
The plan is to gather at Cap Sante Marina in Anacortes on May 17th and depart the following day. We’ll travel together to Ketchikan over a three-week period, arriving on June 8th. In the process we’ll visit some of the best towns and anchorages British Columbia has to offer. The cruise north will be relatively quick, but will serve as an overview so you can decide which areas to devote time to on the return trip.
This is a tremendous opportunity for cruisers who have dreamt of cruising to Alaska but were deterred by the logistics and weather concerns. We’ll take care of the details, and you’ll have the trip of a lifetime.
Space is limited to seven boats.
- Expert route guidance
- Binder with detailed, daily route information and anticipated hazards
- Daily route and weather briefings
- Nightly marina and dining reservations
- Historical and nature interpretation
- Constant VHF radio contact while cruising
- 2014 Waggoner Cruising Guide
- 2014 Ports and Passes
- Exploring the South Coast of British Columbia
- Exploring the North Coast of British Columbia
- Exploring Southeast Alaska
- Inside Passage Planning Maps
- 50% discount on our Cruising Alaska seminar in March
- Moorage (we will have negotiated rates)
Minimum vessel requirements:
- Range: 200 nm
- Sleeping, cooking, and toilet facilities onboard
- Inspection of mechanical and safety systems by qualified mechanic