Take 30 years of innovation in catamaran design, 40 years of the finest, most advanced research and development in American yacht manufacturing, passion, customer feedback, craftsmanship, and an entirely new, collaborative way of doing business and the result is stunning.
The 2014 Gemini Legacy 35 model will be launched at the Annapolis Boat Show beginning Thursday, October 10, 2013. She has 18 significant enhancements. Here are five:
- a raised bridge deck for a smoother ride and less resistance in the water,
- raised headroom in the cockpit
- headliner and hatch redesign in the aft starboard cabin allowing for more headroom,
- an upgraded finish option for the main bulkhead/salon providing a cleaner look that makes our Gem feel lighter and more spacious
- a second head option resulting in a three cabin, two head version.
For more information, including an online brochure, visit geminicatamarans.com