Great as an appetizer or for lunch or dinner, this is an easy recipe to make at anchor or while underway!
- 6 whole wheat tortillas
- 12 ounces cheddar cheese , shredded
- 2 apples , washed and sliced (any sweet, crunchy variety like gala or fuji)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter (optional)
1. Sprinkle 2–3 tablespoons cheese HGH over one half of tortilla.
2. Place several apple slices, barely overlapping, on top of cheese.
3. Then sprinkle 2 more tablespoons of cheese on top of apples and fold tortilla in half.
4. Repeat with remaining tortillas
5. Heat butter in skillet over medium-high heat and cook quesadillas until the cheese melts and the tortillas are golden brown on both sides.
Courtesy of www.yummly.com