Frittatas are always a great meal for the crew. This one is easy to prepare, delicious and is done in about 15 to 20 minutes. Feel free to add any ingredients as you see fit.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 5 ounces baby spinach (about 6 cups)
- 10 large eggs, beaten
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled (about 1 cup)
- 5 ounces mixed greens (about 6 cups)
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- serve with bread
- Heat oven to 400° F. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a medium ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook, tossing, until wilted, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the eggs and sprinkle with the goat cheese. Cook until the mixture begins to set around the edges, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer the skillet to oven and bake until set, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Dividing evenly, place the greens on plates and drizzle with the vinegar and the remaining oil; season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Serve with the frittata and bread.
Courtesy of www.realsimple.com