This is the big one! Stop by Blue Water Sailing‘s booth, F8, and say hi from Thursday-Monday! We are offering a $10 discount on BWS subscriptions. Plus, mark your calendars for the Salty Dawg Rally party on 10/4 from 5-8pm at the Mears Marina pavillion, 519 Chester Ave.
Now in its 43rd year, the United States Sailboat Show attracts more than 50,000 boating enthusiasts from around the world to the waterfront of historic Annapolis, Maryland. The Chesapeake Bay town is also home of U.S. Naval Academy. Recognized worldwide as the premier sailing showcase, this is the place to buy, sell or dream.
The Sailboat Show is followed by the United States Powerboat Show, October 11-14, 2012. Both shows are the oldest and largest, new in-water boat shows in the world.
This year’s features include:
- Daily seminars
- Take the Wheel: Interactive workshops including boat demos
- Smaller boats from one designs & trailerables to sailing dinghies & inflatables
- Sailing equipment, rigging & accessories
- Maintenance products & services
- Vacation Basin: NEW charter & travel section
- Hottest domestic & international racing and cruising boats
- One of the largest collections of multihull sailboats on the planet
- Grand prize drawing: 7 day/6 night charter in the British Virgin Islands provided by The Moorings with airfare sponsored by BVI Tourism Board
For more information visit www.usboat.com/us-sailboat-show/home