Want your galley smelling like a pizza shop?
Baked Chicken ala Roma
Needs: Chicken parts (breasts or legs), evaporated milk, bread Crumbs, parmesan grated cheese, orageno, garlic salt or powder, black pepper, chopped red pepper
- Marinate chicken parts in milk, after poking thoroughly with fork.
- Mix bread crumbs 50/50 grated parmesan cheese
- Add Garlic salt, black pepper and Oregano
- Roll chicken parts in mix.
- Place on cookie sheet with Alum paper.
- Set oven to 350 degrees
- Top parts off with more Oregano and Red pepper
- Bake for 45 minutes until brown and crisp.
Great for a dinner or lunch or snacks!
Recipe for cruising sailors by Tom Casey BWS